Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Burner

Sigh.

So, I should be doing Gothic homework, but I'm not.

Instead, I'm doing this. It's a free Flash-animated RPG, which basically consists of fighting monsters in turn-based combats and getting loot. Oh, and you get this weird red mouse-rabbit as a sidekick. Riveting stuff, eh?

Why am I even posting this? Because of the tusked ogre-like critter I'm tangling with above. Or, rather, because of its name:

Hi-freakin'-larious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not even the funniest of the names that they come up with.

SecretFire

Anonymous said...

Gorillaphant, huh?

Y'all's wedding is getting really close! Erika :)

Melissa said...

DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOUNG MAN!! hee hee

Nathan P. Gilmour said...

It rather loses its charm after one defeats DoomKitty and hatches the dragon egg.

At least it did for me. After a couple weeks of obsessive play, I haven't touched it for about three days now.