This move better not suck.That ends this transmission.Seriously, if I come out of the theater as let down as I was by The Fantastic Four, I'm going to be majorly upset.Word Verification: magwiOne step away from "mogwai."
Darn straight. With a character this good, effects this good, and (from what I can tell) casting this good, there's no good reason for this not to be at least on par with the best recent comic book movies -- unless they get lazy.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This move better not suck.
That ends this transmission.
Seriously, if I come out of the theater as let down as I was by The Fantastic Four, I'm going to be majorly upset.
Word Verification: magwi
One step away from "mogwai."
Darn straight. With a character this good, effects this good, and (from what I can tell) casting this good, there's no good reason for this not to be at least on par with the best recent comic book movies -- unless they get lazy.
Post a Comment