Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Chocolate Epiphany

Tonight I encountered for the first time what may be the greatest concoction invented in approximately 6000 years of human history. Among the Aztecs, chocolate was a luxury for emperors. Chocolate may no longer enjoy that same status, but this is definitely emperor-worthy!

For further emphasis, let's dwell awhile on the ingredients:

It's as good as it sounds. Better, even.

AN UPDATE: Hershey's Dark Chocolate has its own website. Who knew?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG! I have to try this brilliant new recipe!!!!!!!!!!! Where can I find it?????? Sorry about your cellphone! Bummer!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your assessment; it may be the best thing I've ever tasted. E :)

Dave said...

I imagine they've got it at Walmart. I'll post the URL.

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to try it because that combination of fruits doesn't sound very appealing to me.