Monday, September 29, 2008

Spam Poetry 2

Rules for disseminating spam poetry: (1) the sender name (usually a random nonsense name) is the author, the subject line is the title, and whatever text isn't overtly an ad or a link is the poem; (2) No emendations are permitted: any grammatical and mechanical errors, including missing words, must remain as they are; (3) I do permit myself to break what is an undifferentiated lump of text into poetic lines and stanzas, based solely on my own subjective judgment.

And, yes, I'm far from the only one who thinks this is neat. I think I heard about it from Jeff, or maybe Andy.

"Woman IDs suspect by her stolen shirt"

Person of the royal order conquereth the whole sea,
which serves it in the office of a wall,
absolutely similar,

it is enough that human faculties have to he reborn
and to renew this mental battle
or suppose never heard of it.

Why wouldn't surveyors.

-- Eggler Oren

No comments: