"I'm all in favor of keeping one's steel sharp, but razors? For shaving? That's unwholesome--Elvish, even! Not that those nancy boys could grow beards anyways, but let's not be aping them, is what I'm saying. I mean, what's next? Lutes? Paisley? Gardening?!"
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Another Homily from Vargard, Dwarf Cleric
"I'm all in favor of keeping one's steel sharp, but razors? For shaving? That's unwholesome--Elvish, even! Not that those nancy boys could grow beards anyways, but let's not be aping them, is what I'm saying. I mean, what's next? Lutes? Paisley? Gardening?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what? I'm so confused... LOL. I just really wanted to leave you a comment so you'd know i read your page. K. have a good day!!
My feelings exactly. As my face has not felt the cold hard touch of a razor in some 10 years.
Post a Comment