Iran. Bet she doesn't dress like that at home...
Portugal. My most recent knowledge of Portugal is Henry the Navigator (Henrique o Navegador, if you falar o portugues). Apparently Portugal is still there and, based on this photo, well worth visiting.
Another one of those Korean devil girls. I haven't figured out yet what the deal is with Koreans and Satan--maybe he's their mascot or something. Creepy. Hot, but creepy. (The devil girls are actually SOUTH Koreans. I goofed the last time, thereby potentially offending two entire nations. )
Turkey. She may actually dress like this at home--Turkey's a bit less ardent about the whole burka thing.
Croatia also looks like a nice place to visit, even if their flag looks like a harlequin costume.
Mexico! Sombreros don't work on just anybody, but I think they pull it off.
This time, a French soccer chiclet, for my Francophile sister-in-law. Too cute.
Portugal. My most recent knowledge of Portugal is Henry the Navigator (Henrique o Navegador, if you falar o portugues). Apparently Portugal is still there and, based on this photo, well worth visiting.
Another one of those Korean devil girls. I haven't figured out yet what the deal is with Koreans and Satan--maybe he's their mascot or something. Creepy. Hot, but creepy. (The devil girls are actually SOUTH Koreans. I goofed the last time, thereby potentially offending two entire nations. )
Turkey. She may actually dress like this at home--Turkey's a bit less ardent about the whole burka thing.
Croatia also looks like a nice place to visit, even if their flag looks like a harlequin costume.
Mexico! Sombreros don't work on just anybody, but I think they pull it off.
This time, a French soccer chiclet, for my Francophile sister-in-law. Too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment