
Speaking of burkas... Iran. Though actually I think this is a hijab, since their faces are exposed.
Brazil! The World Cup galleries have TONS of Brazilian chicks, but this is the only one CLOTHED enough to post. I gots standards.
France. So now we've solved the mystery of HOW they get those flags painted on their cheeks: this babe kisses them! (Query: I thought the French flag had vertical stripes, but this chick's got'em going both ways. Does it matter?)
A South Korean non-devil girl; apparently the horns are optional.
Italy! Northern Italy, probably, where the people are ethnically German.
Finally, Mexico, with another big hat. I'm assuming she's supposed to be an Aztec princess. Or a turkey. Whatever.
Brazil! The World Cup galleries have TONS of Brazilian chicks, but this is the only one CLOTHED enough to post. I gots standards.
France. So now we've solved the mystery of HOW they get those flags painted on their cheeks: this babe kisses them! (Query: I thought the French flag had vertical stripes, but this chick's got'em going both ways. Does it matter?)
A South Korean non-devil girl; apparently the horns are optional.
Italy! Northern Italy, probably, where the people are ethnically German.
Finally, Mexico, with another big hat. I'm assuming she's supposed to be an Aztec princess. Or a turkey. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment