Thursday, January 25, 2007

And Now for a Moment of Shameless Greed!

Last fall, I designed a John Calvin t-shirt, simply because I wanted one. Now you can own one too, and flaunt your heartless predestinarian tendencies! (Or your abiding thankfulness for the Genevan Reformer's defense of the precious Gospel of Grace. Whichever.) Anyway, here's the deal: you buy a shirt, I get a cut of the money. The link below the Calvin picture on the sidebar takes you to t-shirt website.

To continue my pitch, the shirts are pretty well made, I think, and the designs hold up well with washing. They're also not all that expensive, considering you're purchasing an all-but-unique design (there are only two in the whole world, and I don't know who bought the other one!). Plus, you can get different colors, ringer tees, long-sleeved tees, sweatshirts, etc. They've even got baby sizes! Here's me modeling my shirt:
Keep in mind this is after a year-and-a-half of heavy wear...

Anyway, mucking around with graphics is fun to me, so if some of my pals are interested, I might make some other designs, too. Suggestions?

No comments: