Now that you know, make one for yourself with the handy Historic Tale Construction Kit! Just drag and drop elements from the original tapestry and add your own caption! Make one frame or a whole epic! Can I get a "huzzah"? HUZZAH!
Monday, September 10, 2007
D.I.Y. Bayeux Tapestry!
In case you don't even know what the Bayeux Tapestry is, here's a quick animated version of it:
Now that you know, make one for yourself with the handy Historic Tale Construction Kit! Just drag and drop elements from the original tapestry and add your own caption! Make one frame or a whole epic! Can I get a "huzzah"? HUZZAH!
Now that you know, make one for yourself with the handy Historic Tale Construction Kit! Just drag and drop elements from the original tapestry and add your own caption! Make one frame or a whole epic! Can I get a "huzzah"? HUZZAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment