Too sweet! Unsurprisingly enough, the couple who built this also used to run Star Wars Insider magazine. I had a subscription to that, once upon a time. I remember it fondly.A thought: I've noticed, since I've been running this blog, that certain of my readers have taken to sending me cool links -- this one, for example, from the esteemed Jeff Newberry. Naturally, I appreciate the links: they point me to things I might otherwise have missed. More abstractly, this phenomenon leads me to think about the blog as a form of publishing. If one looks over my past postings, one can easily find patterns and tendencies -- shaped, of course, by my own tastes and interests. I seem also to have attracted a small coterie of regular readers who share many of those same interests. So, here's my question: has my blog, over time, developed into a writing genre, with its own characteristics and genre-savvy target audience?
Then again, maybe I'm just an English major who needs to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment