I loved these books. Since Walden Media--the folks who did The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe movie--is producing it, I think there's some hope that the movie may be at least half as good as the original: The Dark Is Rising Sequence.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I should probably post this below, but that essay about the Harry Potter books was great. I think we're getting close to getting around to the series. We still have a few of the Narnia books left. I started Voyage of the Dawn Treader (aloud) the other night, and Caleb took it to his room to read. . .haven't seen it since. I also just ordered him a used copy of the Hobbit.
P.S. Don't let them get to you. That bag is cool. :)
1 comment:
I should probably post this below, but that essay about the Harry Potter books was great. I think we're getting close to getting around to the series. We still have a few of the Narnia books left. I started Voyage of the Dawn Treader (aloud) the other night, and Caleb took it to his room to read. . .haven't seen it since. I also just ordered him a used copy of the Hobbit.
P.S. Don't let them get to you. That bag is cool. :)
Post a Comment